sexta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2010

O7 things.


1, 2, 3, 4... I probably shouldn't say this, but at times I get so scared when I think about the previous relationship we shared. It was awesome but we lost it. It's not possible for me not to care. And now we're standing in the rain but nothing's ever gonna change until you hear, my dear. The seven things I hate about you, the seven things I hate about you. Oh you... You're vain, your games, you're insecure. You love me and you like her. You make me laugh, you make me cry I don't know which side to buy. Your friends, they're jerks. When you act like them, just know it hurts. I wanna be with the one I know. And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do: You make me love you!
It's awkward and silent as I wait for you to say what I need to hear now your sincere apology. When you mean it, I'll believe it. If you text it, I'll delete it. Let's be clear! Oh, I'm not coming back! You're taking seven steps here: The seven things I hate about you. And compared to all the great things that would take too long to write I probably should mention the seven that I like. The seven things I like about you: You hair, your eyes, your old Levi's. When we kiss I'm hypnotized. You make me laugh, you make me cry but I guess that's both I'll have to buy. Your hand in mine when we intertwine. Everything is alright. I wanna be with the one I know! And the seventh thing I like the most that you do: You make me love you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário